General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Georgetown
- Georgetown's Goodwill location welcomes customers back after expansion May 24, 2023, 11:26 PM Austin Georgetown Business Goodwill Central Texas leaders held a ribbon-cutting ceremony May 11 to c...
- Central Texas city is the fastest-growing city in America. And it isn't Austin. May 24, 2023, 4:26 PM For the second year in a row, Georgetown ― 30 miles north of Austin ― is the fastest-growing city in...
- Juneteenth marked in Georgetown with 71st annual celebration May 23, 2023, 11:00 PM GEORGETOWN, Texas - The city of Georgetown will be marking Juneteenth with its 71st annual celebrati...
- 6 of the 15 fastest-growing U.S. cities are in Texas May 23, 2023, 2:06 AM Six of the 15 fastest-growing cities by percent change in the nation with a population of more than ...
- View all news in Georgetown
The last job offers in Georgetown
- Sales District Sales Manager Spencer Gifts, LLC
- Healthcare & Nursing School Psychologist LSSP 2023 2024 SY TherapyTravelers
- Healthcare & Nursing Travel Nurse RN - PACU - Post Anesthesia Care - $1,634 per week Medical Solutions
- Customer Services PT Weekend Hospitality Concierge - Work From Home Dry Farm Wines
- View all jobs in Georgetown